Bone Suckin’® Yaki Asian Beef Soup Recipe
Enjoy Asian Beef Soup! A gluten free, taste of Asia recipe!
- Cook Time: 8 hours 30 mins
- Total Time: 8 hours 30 mins
- Yield: 8-12
- Category: Entree
- Method: Slow Cooker/Insta Pot
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 13.25 oz. jar
- Beef Roast, 3 lbs.
- Water, 4 cups
- Sweet Onions, 2 large, thinly sliced
- Toasted Sesame Oil, 2 tsp.
- Sherry, 1/2 cup
- Garlic, 3 cloves, chopped
- Fresh Ginger, 1 inch piece, peeled and grated
- Carrots, 2 cups, julienned
- White Button or Shitake Mushrooms, 16 oz. pkg., sliced
- Cabbage, 1 small head, thinly sliced
- Bamboo Shoots, 1 can, shredded and drained
- Sea Salt, to taste
- White Pepper, to taste
- Place the beef and the water into a slow cooker. Cover with sliced onions.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, Teriyaki Sauce, sesame oil, sherry, garlic and grated ginger. Pour over the beef and onions.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Cooking times vary depending on your slow cooker, but cook until tender and you can shred the beef with 2 forks.
- Remove beef from the slow cooker and place into a bowl, discarding the visible fat. Shred with forks and keep warm.
- Add carrots, mushrooms, cabbage and bamboo shoots to the juices in the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and cook on high for 20-30 minutes, until vegetables are crisp tender.
- After cooking food, place the shredded beef into each soup bowl. Ladle the vegetables with juice over the meat. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro. For those who like heat, pass around a bottle of Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Hot Sauce. Recipe serves 8-12
Enjoy this gluten free, taste of Asia recipe!