Bone Suckin’® Yaki Caramelized Onions
This caramelized onions recipe is a wonderful side to baked potatoes, salad recipes and steak recipes!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Yellow Onions, 4, cut in half and thinly sliced
- Balsamic Vinegar, 1 tsp.
- Butter, ½ stick
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Place the onions in a skillet and cook on medium high for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Continue to cook for 10 more minutes. Recipe serves 8. Enjoy!