Bone Suckin’® Yaki Chicken Piccata Recipe
This Yaki Chicken Piccata recipe is sooo good!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Yaki, 3 Tbsp.
- Chicken Breast, 2, halved, pounded to 1/4″ thick cutlets
- Sea Salt & Pepper, 1/4 tsp. each
- All Purpose Flour, 1/4 cup
- Butter, 1 stick, divided into tablespoons
- White Wine, 1/3 cup
- Lemon Juice, 1/4 cup
- Capers, 2 Tbsp.
- Fresh Parsley, 1/4 cup, chopped
- Before cooking the food, sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Using a medium bowl dredge in flour. Shake off excess.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet on medium-high. Add the Chicken. Sauté 2 minutes per side, adding the remaining butter to a skillet as needed. Set the chicken aside.
- Add the wine to the skillet and stir while scraping up brown bits in the skillet. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the lemon juice, capers and Bone Suckin’® Yaki®. Return the Chicken to the skillet. Cook 4 more minutes. Sprinkle the chicken with parsley before serving. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!