Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Ginger Citrus Dressing & Marinade Recipe
This Yaki® Ginger Citrus Dressing recipe pairs nicely with our Asian Lettuce Wrap recipe as a dipping sauce.
- Category: Dips, Dressings & Sauces
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki Sauce, 1/2 cup
- Ginger, 3 Tablespoons, freshly grated
- Orange Juice, 1/2 cup
- Rice Vinegar, 1/2 cup
- Sesame Oil, 1 teaspoon
- Grape Seed Oil or Olive Oil (or your favorite), 1/4 cup
- Dry Mustard, 1 teaspoon
- Sesame Seeds, toasted (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar. Shake to mix. This will keep in the refrigerator up to about 2 weeks. You can add sesame seeds into the dressing, but some prefer to sprinkle those in salad recipes instead. Makes about 1 3/4 cups.
For our Asian salad we used greens, shredded carrots, sugar snap peas, seeded tangerine sections, and toasted almonds. For a yummy snack or as a condiment, slice fresh veggies into a jar of this sauce to make your own Asian-inspired pickles! Vegetables that work well are cucumbers, yellow and zucchini squash, onions, shredded cabbage, beets, radishes, hot/mild peppers… give your favorites a try. And don’t forget to drizzle this over peak-of-the-summer tomatoes too!
This recipe pairs nicely with our Asian Lettuce Wrap recipe as a dipping sauce.