Bone Suckin’® Yaki Lettuce Wraps Recipe
This recipe was featured at the 2012 Raleigh Gluten Free Expo!
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki, 8 Tbsp.
- Rice Vinegar, 4 Tbsp.
- Cooking Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Ground Chicken, 1 lb.
- Large Onion, 1, diced
- Water Chestnuts, 8 oz. can, drained and diced
- Carrot, 1 cup, julienned
- Pine Nuts, ½ cup, toasted (or other preferred toasted nuts)
- Scallion, 1 bunch, diagonally sliced
- Sesame Seeds, 2 Tbsp., toasted
- Iceberg lettuce, 1 head, washed and well drained
- Glaze: Mix Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce and vinegar together. Set aside.
- Filling: In large skillet over medium high heat, cook ground chicken and onion in cooking oil until chicken is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet. Stir in water chestnuts and carrots. And nuts. Stir to mix and get hot. Pour ½ cup (8 tablespoons) of the glaze over mixture and stir to coat. As the mixture thickens, remove from heat.
- After cooking food, place lettuce leaves onto serving platter. Pour 1 tablespoon sauce into each of 4 sauce cups for dipping. Pass lettuce with filling. Pass chopped scallion and sesame seed for garnish. Enjoy! Recipe serves 4.