Bone Suckin’® Yaki Perfect Steak Recipe
One of the best steak recipes!
- Prep Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki, 13.25 oz. jar
- Ribeye Steaks, 4
- Pierce steaks with fork several times on each side.
- Place steaks and Bone Suckin’ Yaki in a re-sealable bag. Marinate in refrigerator for one hour. Remove from refrigerator and let stand 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill steaks for 5 minutes on each side or until desired temperature. (Rare/130º, Medium Rare/145º, Medium/160°, Medium Well/165°, Well Done/170°)
- Remove from grill, let stand 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute and serve. Recipe serves 4.