Bone Suckin’® Yaki Salmon Recipe
This Yaki Salmon recipe has great flavor!
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, 3/4 cup
- Frozen Limeade, 6 oz., thawed
- Olive Oil, 3/4 cup
- Garlic, 2 tsp., minced
- Fresh Rosemary, 2 tsp., chopped
- Salmon Steaks or Fillets, 4 (4 to 6 oz. each)
- Before cooking the food, combine Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, limeade, olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a flat dish (or gallon size zip-top bag). Rinse the glaze from the salmon using cold water. Pat dry and place in the marinade. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet or ridged stove top grill pan over medium high heat.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place in a pan. Cook uncovered, 3-4 minutes, until brown. Turn the salmon over, cover the pan tightly and reduce the heat to medium. Cook an additional 5-8 minutes or just until opaque throughout. Pour the rest of the marinade in a small saucepan and heat thoroughly. Use as extra sauce over salmon or a side dish of rice. This is a 45 minute meal (including marinating time). Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!