Bone Suckin’® Yaki Sesame Chicken Recipe
This Sesame Chicken recipe is so good!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Chicken Breast, 2 lbs., cut into bite size pieces
- Rice Flour, 1/2 cup
- Sesame Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Peanut Oil, 2 cups or more for frying
- Garlic, 3 Tbsp, minced
- Cornstarch, 1 Tbsp.
- Water, 1 cup, plus 1 Tbsp,
- Rice Wine Vinegar, 2 Tbsp.
- Scallions, sliced, 1/2 cup
- Sesame Seeds, 1/2 cup, toasted
- In a small saucepan, sauté garlic, until golden brown, in sesame oil. Keeping heat on low, add Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, rice wine vinegar, 1 cup of water and stir.
- In a small bowl, combine, thoroughly, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of water. Add to the sauce along with 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds. Stir all ingredients well and keep to a simmer.
- In the meantime, in a high sided skillet or large pot, pour enough oil to cover 3/4 inch from the bottom of the skillet and heat to 325˚ F.
- In a resealable bag, add rice flour and the chicken bites. Shake, coating the chicken well. Fry the chicken pieces for 7 to 8 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove the chicken when done and let drain on paper towels.
- After cooking food, in large bowl, place the chicken and drizzle 3/4 of sauce over the chicken. Turn the chicken to coat well. Place the coated chicken on a platter. Sprinkle the sliced scallions and remaining sesame seeds over the chicken. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!