Bone Suckin’® Yaki Wings Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Yaki Wings are the perfect bbq chicken recipe!
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Appetizer
- Before cooking the food, in a high sided skillet, add enough oil to fill the skillet about 3/4 of an inch deep. Heat the oil to 375˚ F. Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- In a separate sauce pan, melt the butter. Add Hot Bone Suckin’® Sauce and Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce to the melted butter. Reduce the heat to low and simmer.
- Fry the wings in batches until they are golden brown on each side (about 10 minutes.) Remove the wings and let them drain on paper towels.
- Submerge the wings into the Bone Suckin’® Sauce mixture. When they are thoroughly coated, remove the wings from the sauce and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the wings in the oven at 350˚ F for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and return to the sauce pan. Turn the wings over once. Drain.
- Pour Bone Suckin’® Yaki® over half of the wings and serve. See which ones go first! Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!
Additional Sides – Carrots, 1 lb., cut into 4″ sticks and Celery, 1 stalk, cut into 4″ sticks