Bone Suckin’® Yellow Gazpacho Recipe
Yellow Gazpacho is a refreshing summer soup recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Starter, Soup
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Yellow Tomatoes, 4 cups, diced
- Cucumber, 1 cup, seeded and diced
- Red Peppers, 1 cup, diced
- Yellow Peppers, 1 cup, diced
- Red Onion, 1 cup, diced
- Garlic, 1 tsp., minced
- Vegetable Stock, 1 cup
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Raspberry Red Wine Vinegar, 1 Tbsp.
- Panko, 1 cup
- Combine all of the ingredients and puree in a food processor or blender. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled. May garnish with extra vegetables, a dollop of Greek Yogurt and cilantro. One of the best soup recipes. Recipe yields 6 cups. Enjoy!