Bone Suckin’® Zucchini and Mushroom Bake Recipe
Zucchini and Mushroom Bake is a tasty side recipe!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Zucchini, 1 lb., sliced and chopped
- Dill, 3 Tbsp.
- Mushrooms, 8 oz.
- Flour, 2 Tbsp.
- Butter, 1/2 stick
- Sour Cream, 1 cup
- Water, 2 1/2 cups
- Rye Croutons, 1 bag
- Before cooking the food, slice and quarter the zucchini into medium to large chunks, chop the dill and place them into 2 1/2 cups of boiling water. Parboil (boil long enough to soften) the zucchini and the dill for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain the water and set aside.
- Place the mushrooms and the flour in a resealable bag and shake until the mushrooms are coated with the flour. In a sauté pan, melt the butter and then sauté the mushrooms for 2 minutes or until the butter is soaked into the mushrooms.
- In a deep casserole dish, combine the zucchini, mushrooms, Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub and extra Tbsp. of dill with the sour cream. Place the croutons on top of the zucchini and mushroom mixture and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 350˚ F. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!