Bone Suckin’® Zucchini Pickles Recipe
This Zucchini Pickles recipe is great for summer and elegant with steak recipes!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Dill, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup, fresh, chopped finely
- White Balsamic Vinegar, 1/2 cup
- Zucchini, 3 medium, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- Water, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt, 2 Tbsp.
- Whisk vinegar, 2 tablespoons of dill, 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl until the salt dissolves. Add the zucchini, 1/2 cup dill and 1/2 cup water; let marinate 25 minutes.
- Drain the zucchini. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub over the zucchini when serving. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!