Bone Suckin’® Low Country Boil Recipe
This low country boil is the best, easiest recipe EVER!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Yield: 12-15
- Category: Entree
- Water, 6 qts.
- Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 1 – 5.8 oz. jar
- Cayenne, 1 shake
- Small Red Potatoes, 3 lbs.
- Smoked Kielbasa, 3 lbs., cut into 1″ lengths
- Corn, 12 ears, shucked and cut in half
- Shrimp, large, shell on, deheaded, 4 lbs.
- Onions, 3 lbs., quartered
- Cocktail sauce of your choice
- Optional: Bone Suckin’® Mustard
- Place Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub and Cayenne in water and bring to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and the sausage and cook for 10 minutes.
- Incorporate the corn and the onions and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- Drain immediately and serve! Enjoy!