Bone Suckin’® Mustard BBQ Sandwich Recipe
Looking for a recipe that will warm up your insides? Look no further.
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Entree
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to simmer (do not boil, otherwise the sugar will scorch). Continue to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to simmer for an additional 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour mixture into an air tight jar and refrigerate overnight*.
- Pour sauce over cooked barbecue and heat through. Serve barbecue on a roll or all by itself. Enjoy! Recipe serves 12.
* Best if you refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend, but it is not necessary.