Bone Suckin’® Mustard BBQ Sandwich Recipe
Looking for a recipe that will warm up your insides? Look no further than this Mustard BBQ Sandwich!
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 1 1/2 cups
- brown sugar, 1/2 cup
- cider vinegar, 3/4 cup
- beer, 3/4 cup
- chili powder, 1 Tablespoon
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Hot sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons
- butter, 2 Tablespoons
- liquid smoke, 1 1/2 teaspoons
- prepared pulled pork barbecue, 3lbs.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to simmer (do not boil, otherwise the sugar will scorch). Continue to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to simmer for an additional 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Transfer the mixture into an air tight jar, then refrigerate overnight*.
- Pour the sauce over cooked barbecue and heat through. Serve the barbecue on a roll or all by itself. Enjoy! Recipe serves 12.
* Best if you refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend, but it is not necessary.