Bone Suckin’® Peach and Nectarine Chutney Sandwich Recipe
Great summertime recipe!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 28 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, 1/3 cup
- Olive Oil, 2 tsp.
- White Wine Vinegar, 1/4 cup
- Ginger, 1 tsp., freshly grated
- Salt, 1/2 tsp.
- Nectarines, 4, pitted and diced
- Peaches, 3, pitted and diced
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1/2 cup
- Ciabatta Bread, 1 loaf
- Nectarine and Peach Chutney, 1 cup (recipe on this page)
- Olive Oil, for brushing Bread
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Gruyère cheese, 3 cups, grated
- Arugula, 1 cup
- Before cooking food, whisk together the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Core nectarines and peaches and cut into 1 inch strips. Place fruit on the grill and baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce for about 2 minutes per side (fruit should be slightly firm). After fruit has been grilled and diced, place in bowl with the whisked sauce and toss.
- Split the Ciabatta down the side in order to make a large sandwich. Brush the inside of the Ciabatta with olive oil and then rub with garlic clove. Spread Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard over bread and sprinkle grated Gruyère cheese over mustard. Place the top and bottom of the bread on the grill, with the cheese side up, for 4 minutes and let the heat soften the cheese. When cheese is softened, assemble sandwiches with arugula and fruit. Drizzle with sauce. This is scrumptious! Recipe serves 4.