Rack of Lamb with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub
This recipe makes rack of lamb taste steak-licious! Another version of an elegant, any night dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 16 mins
- Total Time: 21 mins
- Yield: 2-4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 3 Tbsp.
- Rack of Lamb, 2 Lbs.
- Score back of the rack in a crisscross pattern, using a sharp knife.
- Cover rack with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub.
- Let it marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill on indirect heat or cook in the oven at 500° F for 16 minutes, flipping every 4 minutes until the lamb reaches 135° F -140° F internal temperature.