Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 10.4 oz. Jar
Turn your home into a “Steak House Tonight!” Super Easy – Rub Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub on steaks, place steaks on grill and enjoy the compliments. Our unique blend of spices and herbs will make the most savory steaks you’ve ever had! Versatile enough to be used on just about anything – Try it on Potatoes!
NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE, NO MSG
4 Step Bone Suckin’® Steaks
- Bone Suckin’®Steak Seasoning & Rub
- Steaks, 4, Ribeyes or your choice
- Rub the steaks on both sides with Bone Suckin’®Steak Seasoning & Rub 30-45 minutes before grilling. Allow to stand at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill with direct and indirect cooking areas.
- Sear the steaks over direct heat, then move to indirect heat to finish.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’ Sauce® Avocado Bacon Hamburger
Only the best hamburger recipe of all time ! Bone Suckin’ ® Steak Seasoning, Avocado and Bacon … Yum !
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 Hamburgers
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef 3 lbs.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Toppings: Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado, Bacon
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato Slices
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef and Bone Suckin’®Steak Seasoning & Rub together.
- Form the hamburger patties.
- Place the burgers on the hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes.
- Turn the burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve on a bun with desired toppings.
Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub on top of avocados. This is the perfect hamburger !
Recipe yields 6 Hamburgers.