Bone Suckin’® Sweet & Sour Shrimp Recipe
An easy stir fry recipe!
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Regular, 1 cup
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 1 Tbsp., minced
- Chicken Stock, 1/2 cup
- Frozen Snap Peas & Vegetable Medley, 1 bag
- Oyster Sauce, 2 Tbsp.
- Fresh Shrimp, 3 lbs.
- Heat large frying pan to medium high heat.
- Put olive oil in pan.
- Once the olive oil is hot, add garlic and vegetables. Continuously stir fry and then add chicken stock, followed by oyster sauce and Original Bone Suckin’ Sauce.
- Finally, add fresh shrimp and cook until they turn pink.
- Serve with a side of Thai Jasmine rice or brown rice.