Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, 4.2 oz Jar.
A perfect blend of Cajun spices & herbs with the right amount of heat.
Use On Seafood, Poultry, Steaks, Pork, Pasta, French Fries, Rice, Vegetables, Gumbos & more!
NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE, NO MSG
Bone Suckin’® Cajun Fish Filets
Preheat oven to 400°. Rinse fish & pat dry. Rub fish filets on both sides with Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub. Cook about 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Bone Suckin’® Cajun Fried Chicken
Mix Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub into batter & fry like you normally do.
Bone Suckin’® Cajun Turkey Brine
- Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, 1 Jar, 4.2 oz.
- Brown Sugar, 1 lb.
- Coarse Salt,1 lb.
- Vegetable Broth,1, 32 oz.
- Water, 1 gal.
- Turkey, 1, up to 20 lbs., thawed
- Oven browning bag, 1, to put all ingredients in.
- Combine Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, brown sugar, coarse salt , vegetable broth and water in large pot and warm up enough to melt the sugar and salt.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Remove neck, giblets, and pop up indicator (if turkey has one) from inside turkey.
- Place turkey, breast side down, into browning bag and set inside a deep pot for support.
- Pour brine mixture into bag, seal tightly, removing excess air.
- Brine in refrigerator overnight.
- If no room in your refrigerator, place the sealed bag in an ice chest or water cooler (orange 5 gallon beverage cooler) and cover with ice. Let marinate overnight.
- Remove turkey from brine mixture 30 minutes before cooking. Discard the brine mixture and pat the turkey dry.
- Bring turkey up to room temperature prior to cooking.
- Cook your turkey your favorite way: in the oven, in the fryer, on the grill or in the smoker.