Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce, Chophouse Style, 11.75 oz. Jar
“A good steak doesn’t need a lot to be great, just the right sauce!” The light, smoky flavor, combined with bits of onions, garlic, and the perfect blend of spices, makes this the perfect steak sauce. Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce, Chophouse Style, is great for Steaks, Burgers, Fries, Chicken, & More! Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce will quickly become your favorite sauce!
NON GMO, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, KOSHER, PAREVE.
Voted Top 5 Barbecue Sauces in Women’s Health Magazine
Bone Suckin’® 4 Step Steaks
- Bone Suckin’®Steak Sauce, Chophouse Style
- Steaks, 4, Ribeyes or your choice
- Lightly pepper the steaks on both sides 30 minutes before grilling & let stand at room temperature.
- Prepare grill with direct & indirect cooking area.
- Sear steaks over direct heat & then move them to indirect heat to finish.
- Remove steaks, salt both sides & let rest 5 minutes. Add Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce, Chophouse Style on the top or on the side.
Bone Suckin’® Reverse Sear Steak
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F, season steaks with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub and then put steaks on a foil wrapped cookie sheet and place in oven.
- Cook to internal temp of 125 degrees F. Take them out and rest them for 15 minutes.
- While steaks are resting, heat a cast iron skillet (or grill if using one) to as hot as you can get it. Sear the steaks for about 1 minute per side.
- Add Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce, Chophouse Style on the top or on the side.