Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 12 oz. Jar.
“People really like the flavor of our Sweet/Spicy Bone Suckin’® Mustard, but have told us repeatedly how much they would enjoy that sweet taste without the heat,” added Mr. Ford. “So, the new Bone Suckin’® Mustard product is truly an example of listening to our customers and giving them what they want, and we think they’re going to love it.”
Bone Suckin’® Mustard is perfect for grilling, dipping, and even straight off the spoon.
NON GMO, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, KOSHER, PAREVE.
National Champion! 1st Place Winner Great American Barbecue Contest in Kansas City!
Bone Suckin’ ® Seaside Sauce
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 1 Tbsp.
- Chardonnay Wine, 3 Tbsp.
- Lemon or Lime juice, 2 Tbsp.
- Mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp.
- Paprika, 1 Tsp.
- Garlic Powder, 1/4 Tsp.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together.
- Cover and chill.
- Spoon the Bone Suckin’® mixture over any cooked seafood- grilled salmon, shrimp, oysters, flounder, crabs, etc..
- Serve with lemon slices. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’ ® Potato Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 1/2 cup
- Red potatoes, 2 pounds
- Eggs, 2 (optional)
- Celery seed, 1 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes and the eggs. After they are done, cut up the potatoes, then peel and chop the eggs.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Recipe serves 6.
Enjoy this new and delicious Bone Suckin’ ® twist on potato salad! A must have at picnics!