Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 5.8 oz. Jar
We changed the name because all of you kept telling us that the Bone Suckin’® Rib Rub is so much MORE than just a dry rub for ribs. We have literally hundreds of people emailing and calling in and telling us that it is an “everything” seasoning. Ideas that you sent to us included everything from a salt replacement to seasoning for popcorn, potatoes, green beans, steak, fish, meatloaf, and deviled eggs. Follow the easy recipe on the side of the jar for the most successful ribs you’ve ever cooked!
NON GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE, NO MSG
Bone Suckin’® Ribs
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 3 oz.
- Spareribs, 5 lbs., 3 racks
For Dry Ribs:
- Coat both sides of the ribs evenly. Cover and marinate for 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cook in a covered dish in the oven at 300 degrees for 3 hours. Uncover, then coat the top of the ribs with additional rub and let cook for 1 more hour.
For WET Ribs: During the last hour, coat with your favorite flavor of Bone Suckin’ Sauce®.
On GRILL: Same as above, but wrap the ribs in foil for the first 3 hours and then open the foil during the last hour.
Bone Suckin’® Zucchini Pickles
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Dill, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup, fresh, chopped finely
- White Balsamic Vinegar, 1/2 cup
- Zucchini, 3 medium, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- Water, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt, 2 Tbsp.
- Whisk vinegar, 2 tablespoons of dill, 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl until salt dissolves. Add zucchini, 1/2 cup dill and 1/2 cup water; let marinate 25 minutes.
- Drain zucchini. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub over zucchini when serving. Recipe serves 6 to 8.