Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 5.8 oz. Jar
Turning your home into a “Steak House Tonight” is super easy – Rub Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub on steaks, place steaks on grill and enjoy the compliments! Versatile enough to be used on just about anything – Try it on Potatoes! Good Grilling recipes come from backyard cookouts with good friends.” This was the inspiration for our Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub. Our unique blend of spices and herbs will make the most savory steaks you’ve ever had!
NON GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE, NO MSG
4 Step Bone Suckin’® Steaks
- Rub Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub
- Steaks, 4, Ribeyes or your choice
- Rub steaks on both sides with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub 30-45 minutes before grilling. Allow to stand at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill with direct and indirect cooking areas.
- Sear the steaks over direct heat, then move to indirect heat to finish.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’ Sauce® Avocado Bacon Hamburger
Only the best hamburger recipe of all time ! Bone Suckin’® Steak Rub, Avocado and Bacon … Yum !
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub , 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef 3 lbs.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Toppings: Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado, Bacon
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato Slices
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef and Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub.
- Form the hamburger patties.
- Place the burgers on the hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes.
- Turn the burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve on a bun with desired toppings.
Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub on top of avocados. This is the perfect hamburger !
Recipe yields 6 Hamburgers.