Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 5.8 oz. Jar.
Turning your home into a “Steak House Tonight!” is super easy – Rub seasoning on steaks, place steaks on grill and enjoy the compliments. Versatile enough to be used on just about anything – Try it on Potatoes!
NON GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE.
4 STEP BONE SUCKIN’® STEAKS
- Rub steaks on both sides with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub 30-45 minutes before grilling. Allow to stand at room temperature.
- Preheat grill with direct and indirect cooking areas.
- Sear steaks over direct heat, then move to indirect heat to finish.
- Remove and let rest 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’ Sauce® Avocado Bacon Hamburger
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 Hamburgers
Only the best hamburger recipe of all time ! Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado and Bacon … Yum !
- Bone Suckin’®Steak Seasoning & Rub , 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef 3 lbs.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Toppings: Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado, Bacon
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato Slices
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub .
- Form hamburger patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes.
- Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve on bun with desired toppings.
Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub on top of avocados. This is the perfect hamburger !
Recipe yields 6 Hamburgers.