How To Make The Perfect Hamburger
If you find yourself asking How to make the perfect hamburger? You have found the right place. Easy recipes with Bone Suckin’® products that will have you receiving all the compliments.
- Preheat the grill to medium high. The direct heating method works best for burgers. (That means cook over the fire)
- Start with the right beef. 80/20 mix is what we find to be the best. Grass Fed is better too if you can find it.
- Make the patties from about 5-6 ounces of beef. Mix in Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning and form a ball with the beef with your hands.
- Press the beef into round patties. About 3/4 inch thick.
- Make a thumbprint in the middle of the patty. (Will help it stay round and helps it while cooking.)
- Patience on the flipping of the burgers. It pays to wait til they don’t stick to flip.
- Take 5. About 5 minutes of cooking per side will do the trick. Cover with Bone Suckin’® Mustard and Bone Suckin’ Sauce®. Enjoy!
How do I make the perfect hamburger you ask? Well its really simple to make the perfect hamburger with these hamburger recipes.
Bone Suckin’ Sauce® Avocado Bacon Hamburger
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 Hamburgers
Only the best hamburger recipe of all time ! Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado and Bacon … Yum !
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef 3 lbs.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Toppings: Bone Suckin’ Sauce®, Avocado, Bacon
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato Slices
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning.
- Form hamburger patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes.
- Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve on bun with desired toppings.
Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning on top of avocados. This is the perfect hamburger !
Recipe yields 6 Hamburgers.
(Bone Suckin’® Blue Cheese Burger)
Bone Suckin’® Blue Cheese Burger Recipe
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 tsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, ¼ cup
- Ground Beef, 1½ lbs.
- Onions, ¼ cup, chopped
- Dried Tomatoes, 4 (optional/delicious)
- Chop onions (and tomatoes). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning and Bone Suckin’® Yaki®. Add in onions (and tomatoes). Mix well.
- Form into patties. Grill or cook until done.
- Sprinkle patties with blue cheese crumbles to taste.
- Add extras: tomatoes, onion slices, avocado, lettuce, bacon. Makes 4 to 6 burgers
Bone Suckin’® Turkey Burger Recipe
Pair this recipe with Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish!
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard (for serving)
- Ground Turkey, 1 lb.
- Head of Lettuce
- Sliced Cheese
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Cranberry Relish (for serving)
- Hamburger Buns
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning with ground turkey. Make four patties from the ground turkey.
- Spread second tablespoon on plate. Take patties and coat on both sides with seasoning on plate.
- Cook patties first on stove top on medium heat using one tablespoon of olive oil for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place patties in oven and bake for 10 minutes and then flip and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve on desired bread with cheese, Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish, lettuce and a slice of tomato or Bone Suckin’® Mustard. Recipe serves 4.