Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub, 5.8 oz. Jar
Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub features a cayenne kick is the perfect addition to the proprietary blend of brown sugar, paprika, garlic and spices in the original. This perfect combination of spicy, salty and sweet brings just the right amount of heat to this versatile new product.
“What we love about our Seasoning & Rub is that our customers use it not only for grilling, marinating and BBQ, but also as a seasoning on everything from popcorn to potatoes, and even salads,” said Patrick Ford, vice president of Ford’s Gourmet Foods. “Now, our customers can enjoy that same great flavor with a little extra spice – enough to be noticed, but not so much that they can’t enjoy the food.”
NON GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE, NO MSG
Bone Suckin’® Ribs
- Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub, 3 oz.
- Spareribs, 5 lbs, 3 racks
For Dry Ribs:
- Coat both sides of the ribs evenly. Cover and marinate for 4 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Cook in a covered dish in the oven at 300 degrees for 3 hours. Uncover, coat the top of ribs with additional rub and let cook for 1 more hour.
- For WET Ribs: During last hour coat with your favorite flavor of Bone Suckin’ Sauce®.
- On GRILL: Same as above, but wrap in foil for first 3 hours and open foil during last hour.
Bone Suckin’® Jalapeño Hashbrowns
- Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub, 4 Tbsp.
- Red Potatoes, 3 lbs., washed and diced
- Jalapeño, 1, finely chopped
- Red Bell Pepper, 1, diced
- Green Bell Pepper, 1/2, diced
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Onion, 1 medium sized, diced
- Before cooking food, place all of the ingredients in a re-sealable bag and shake, making sure the Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub coats everything well.
- Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min. Turn potatoes every 15 mins. to make sure that they are cooked evenly. Recipe serves 6.