Bone Suckin’ Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero, 12.25 oz Jar
The right amount of sweet & heat will quickly make Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero your favorite!
Great For: Chicken Wings, Nachos, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Potato Skins, Burgers, Fries, Dips & Tacos, Shrimp Cocktail Sauce, Fried Shrimp, Oysters.
Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Fat Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Kosher, Pareve.
Award Winner National BBQ Sauce National Championships
Bone Suckin’® Wings
Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero, 1 Jar, 12.25 oz.
Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place a rack inside a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange the chicken wings. Place the wings in the oven and then bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’®Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero in a bowl. Remove the wings from the oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Dip the wings in sauce using tongs. Make sure to coat evenly with sauce. Put the wings back on the wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or until they are done. Bone Suckin’® Good! Enjoy!
Honey Habanero Aoli
Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero, 1/2 cup
Mayonnaise, 1 cup
- Mix all of the ingredients together and use as a dip or spread.
- Also great with chips or as a wing dip.
***For a tasty dip, mix Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce, Honey & Habanero in with your Ranch dressing !!!