Bone Suckin’ Sauce products have NO HFCS. We want you to be healthy! That’s why we care about the quality of each product ingredient. Our products are also Gluten Free, Fat Free, Non GMO, Kosher & Pareve Certified. Bone Suckin’ Sauce® is sweetened with honey & molasses, which is a healthier option with an irresistible flavor. Our product is rated A+ by Health Magazine!
What is High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)?
Fructose Corn Syrup, or HFCS, is made from processed corn starch. Starches are made of long chains of linked sugars, and HFCS is produced by breaking down the starch into a syrup made of the sugar glucose. Manufacturers then add enzymes to the substance to convert some of the glucose into fructose.
Why HFCS is bad for your health?
- HFCS adds an unnatural amount of fructose to your diet.
- It’s easily converted into fat.
- It will increase your risk of obesity and weight gain.
- Excessive intake is a key cause of diabetes.
- It can increase the risk of other serious diseases.
- It contains no essential nutrients.
Honey & Molasses are better sweeteners!
Molasses contains several important nutrients and antioxidants, making it a better option than refined sugar. Honey has been linked to health benefits like improved heart health, wound healing, and blood antioxidant status.