Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 26 oz. Jar
We changed the name to Bone Suckin’ ® Seasoning & Rub because all of you kept telling us that the Bone Suckin’® Rib Rub is so much MORE than just a dry rub for ribs. We have literally hundreds of people emailing and calling in and telling us that it is an “everything” seasoning. Ideas that you sent to us included everything from a salt replacement to seasoning for popcorn, potatoes, green beans, steak, fish, meatloaf, deviled eggs…and just about everything! Follow the easy recipe on the side of the jar for the most successful ribs you’ve ever cooked!
NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE, NO MSG
Bone Suckin’® Ribs
- Bone Suckin’ ® Seasoning & Rub, 3 oz.
- Spareribs, 5 lbs., 3 racks
For Dry Ribs:
- Coat both sides of ribs evenly. Cover and marinate 4 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Cook in covered dish in oven at 300˚ for 3 hours. Uncover, coat top of ribs with additional rub and let cook for 1 more hour.
For WET Ribs: During last hour coat with favorite flavor of Bone Suckin’ Sauce®.
On GRILL: Same as above, but wrap in foil for first 3 hours and open foil during last hour.
Bone Suckin’® Zucchini Pickles
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Dill, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup, fresh, chopped finely
- White Balsamic Vinegar, 1/2 cup
- Zucchini, 3 medium, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- Water, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt, 2 Tbsp.
- Whisk vinegar, 2 tablespoons of dill, 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl until salt dissolves. Add zucchini, 1/2 cup dill and 1/2 cup water; let marinate 25 minutes.
- Drain zucchini. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub over zucchini when serving. Recipe serves 6 to 8.