Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 12 oz. Jar
This is the perfect blend of brown sugar, molasses, & jalapeno subtle heat. This medium heat mustard is perfect for grilling, dipping, and even with a spoon.
NON GMO, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, KOSHER, PAREVE.
1st Place Winner – Great American Barbecue Contest Kansas City!
Great For: Ham Biscuits – Cut up your cooked ham.
Make your favorite biscuit mix or make them from scratch with our Bone Suckin’® Cheddar Biscuit Recipe!
Top with our Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard. Now you’re ready to party!
Bone Suckin’® Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning and Rub, Hot, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Self-Rising Flour, 2 cups
- Paprika, 1/2 tsp.
- Cayenne, 1/4 tsp.
- Butter, 3/4 stick, cold and cut in small pieces, plus 2 Tbsp. to melt and brush biscuits.
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 1 1/2 cups
- Milk, 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 450˚. Before cooking food, line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub, paprika and cayenne.
- Using a pastry blender work butter pieces into flour mixture or you may also pulse the flour mixture and butter in a food processor. Stir in cheese and mix well. Add milk to flour mixture and stir creating your dough.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and roll out to about a ¾ inch thickness. Using a biscuit cutter, cut biscuits into rounds and reroll the dough as needed.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned.
- For a beautiful finished look, brush the tops of baked biscuits with melted butter. Recipe makes about 12 biscuits.
- Top with Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard and cooked ham and Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’® Cuban Sandwich
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Sub Roll, 1 medium
- Baked Ham, Roast Pork, Provolone Cheese; 1/4 lb. each, thinly sliced.
- Dill Pickles, 10 thin slices
- Unsalted butter, 1 Tbsp.
- Apply Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard to both insides of roll.
- Build sandwich using pork, ham, cheese and pickles.
- Pres sandwich in heated sandwich press coated with butter or press with another frying pan while cooking on stove.
- Cook until cheese is melted.