Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 26 oz. Jar
Turning your home into a “Steak House Tonight” is super easy – Rub Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub on steaks, place steaks on grill and enjoy the compliments! Versatile enough to be used on just about anything – Try it on Potatoes! Good Grilling recipes come from backyard cookouts with good friends.” This was the inspiration for our Bone Suckin’ ® Steak Seasoning & Rub. Our unique blend of spices and herbs will make the most savory steaks you’ve ever had!
NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, FAT FREE, KOSHER, PAREVE, NO MSG
4 Step Bone Suckin’® Steaks
- Rub Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub
- Steaks, 4, Ribeyes or your choice
- Rub steaks on both sides with Bone Suckin’ ® Steak Seasoning & Rub 30-45 minutes before grilling. Allow to stand at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill with direct and indirect cooking areas.
- Sear the steaks over direct heat, then move to indirect heat to finish.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’ Sauce ® Avocado Bacon Hamburger
Only the best hamburger recipe of all time! Bone Suckin’ ® Steak Seasoning, Avocado and Bacon … Yum!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 Hamburgers
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef 3 lbs.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Toppings: Bone Suckin’ Sauce ®, Avocado, Bacon
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato Slices
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub.
- Form hamburger patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes.
- Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve on bun with desired toppings.
Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’ ® Steak Seasoning & Rub on top of avocados. This is the perfect hamburger!
Recipe yields 6 Hamburgers